Your Privacy, Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the VinceHomeMade website and all content, services, and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website).
We respect Australia’s privacy laws. We will not use information about you or distribute your e-mail address or any other personal information without your express permission.
We do not participate in spamming, and will not distribute customer information to any third parties without your agreement.
Customer Names & Addresses
We are aware that trends and offers may change at any time. We also like to keep our customers informed of the latest news, trends and offers via our website, email newsletters and social media.
Within the bounds of the law, there may be reasons we make contact with you. These may include (but are not limited to) any legal requirement to provide you with information, or an update to previously advised information, especially as follows:
- Events or menu information updates, if details are amended either by us, by the client or by a third party
- Information regarding food allergies previously not recorded or associated to purchased products
- Updates, changes and amendments, as required by law.
Email Addresses & Phone Numbers
We will not pass on your contact details to any third party for marketing purposes without explicit permission given by you.
We may occasionally communicate with people with whom they have had contact through one or more of the following manners
• Items were purchased via the website, telephone, in person or by post
• An account was created on our website
• An email address was entered in the newsletter sign-up page or entry page on this website, via telephone, or in writing.
• You have entered a competition run by our firm on this site or other media. Terms and conditions for any competition are detailed on each entry form.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Do not continue to use VinceHomeMade’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You are not permitted to :
- Republish material from http://www.VinceHomeMade.com.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.VinceHomeMade.com.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.VinceHomeMade.com.au
- Redistribute content from http://www.VinceHomeMade.com.au (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution)
- Hyperlink to any of our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
Linking and usage
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses
- Educational institutions and Trade associations
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
(b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of, and
(d) where the the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with the editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- by use of our corporate name;
- by use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to;
- by use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
No use of VinceHomeMade’s logo, VinceHomeMade’s cookbooks, or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement. Iframes without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph, and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.