Hi! and thank you for coming to see my web pages, please have a look around.
Within these pages, you will find out a little about me, can link to my Instagram or Youtube, and of course, there is the recipe blog.
In the blog, you will find what I have been making recently in the kitchen with detailed recipes, with plenty of photos, for you to give these dishes a go too. If you do try them I would really be grateful for feedback, with either the stars or comments or both. Or if you are stuck, drop me a line in the comments and I will gladly help you out.
Latest from the Blog
- Vanilla marshmallowsMy kids lovemarshmalliws, as do I, so I deided to make some. That was a few years ago and nowContinue reading “Vanilla marshmallows”
- How to make the most incredible Cinnamon French Toast WafflesIn the morning decisions can be hard, waffles? French toast? but I want Cinnamon and not a heap of washing up. Well here is the solution to that breakfast dilema; Cinnamon French Toast Waffles !
- Vanilla Cheesecakes with Ginger Biscuit Crumb BaseA dozen Individual vanilla cheesecakes with a crisp ginger biscuit crumb base. This is a no-bake recipe that is also vegetarian friendly.
- Quick BougatsaBougatsa, A quick and easy version of this classic Greek dessert.
- How to make vertical format video in Adobe Premiere ElementsHow to make vertical format video in Adobe Premiere Elements
- Slow Braised Corned Beef with CranberriesThis is one of those great “slow food” recipes that can be done in either a slow cooker, in the oven, a bbq or as I did in a wood-burning pizza oven. The time taken allows the otherwise tough meat to render off the fat, soften the tissue, and absorb all the flavours from the spices and vegetables added.
- ANZAC Biscuitsthese biscuits are still made regularly at homes across Australia and New Zealand and especially to honour the 25th April ANZAC Day Memorial to servicemen and servicewomen from all wars and conflicts
- Cranberry and Apple Hot Cross Bun PuddingMaking use of the proliferation of Hot Cross buns in the supermarket, to reimagine a timeless classic.
- Simple Pizza DoughA great basic bread dough recipe perfectly suited for pizza making
- Wholemeal Banana Honey LoafA simple to make, banana cake/loaf with heaps of flavour, a soft crumbly centre and a baked banana at itsContinue reading “Wholemeal Banana Honey Loaf”
- Ginger Snap BiscuitsGreat for Easter, Christmas, Halloween or just a Thursday afternoon cuppa, the smell and taste of the spices will lingerContinue reading “Ginger Snap Biscuits”
- Strawberry no-churn Ice-CreamHomegrown Strawberries added to fresh cream, to make a no-churn, ice cream. Perfect on its own or in a sundae.
- Pumpkin spice everythingNo Pumpkins were harmed in the making of this recipe
- Halloween Pumpkin CookiesThe pumpkin adds a special flavour to the cookie, and as there are no eggs in this recipe, it could easily be your newest vegan favourite.
- Rhubarb crumbleNow my tummy is beginning to grumble, I’d love to have some rhubarb crumble.
- Lemon CurdJump to Recipe or to Gallery This particular recipe is another amended from the classic Mrs Beeton’s, one of myContinue reading “Lemon Curd”
- Waffling WafflesI can pretend to be healthy with fruit appearing on the plate, along with the cinnamon sugar, organic maple syrup, vanilla bean ice cream and sprinkling of dark choc chips.
- Pork and Sage Meatballs in Tomato Sauce.I could hear a little voice saying “meatballs, meeeeeetballs, meeeeaaaatbaaaalls!!”
- A real slow, fire roasted Shepherd’s PieA classic cooked with the aid of a wood fire – This is a long process, but bear with me,Continue reading “A real slow, fire roasted Shepherd’s Pie”
- Not Your Regular CookieA crispy, chewy dog biscuit, which also might go well with cheese.
- Chewy Chocolate Chip and Cranberry CookiesIt’s absolutely irresistible! A delicious chocolate chip cookie, with the perfect combination of crunch and silky smoothness. This mouthwatering creationContinue reading “Chewy Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Cookies”
- Old to newSo these steak knives are older than my kids. Picked up all those years ago for just a couple ofContinue reading “Old to new”
- Puff Pastry Sausage rollsThis is just a quick post about one of my all time favourite foods, the sausage roll. If you haveContinue reading “Puff Pastry Sausage rolls”
- Coffee? Tea? Neither? Both?Hi all, I have created a support page on the great site “buy me a coffee” so as to helpContinue reading “Coffee? Tea? Neither? Both?”
- Kathy’s No-Added-Nuts FlorentinesFlorentines are classically made with flaked almonds, and for years Kathy had made them that way. Then our youngest was diagnosed as nut-allergic about 5 years ago, and so all the nut based recipes were stopped.
- Ravioli PuttenescaRavioli Puttenesca, fresh ravioli with a rich tomato, olive and capers sauce. Along with some ramblings on names of things.
- Hot-Dog ColeslawSometimes you just have to bend and serve junk food at home. At least the kids will eat it! StraightContinue reading “Hot-Dog Coleslaw”
- Well I have done it now !This week I transferred my webpage from GoDaddy to WordPress to make the blog and page editing easier to workContinue reading “Well I have done it now !”